Friday, April 1, 2011

Rémi Thériault | Alumni Update


Alumnus Rémi Thériault is having another One Night Stand at La Petite Mort Gallery, the show is called Memories For The Road.  

ARTIST STATEMENT
My earliest childhood memories are traveling in the backseat of my parents car to one of the frequent family gatherings or many times we moved. The only one buckled up in the large backseat of the car, I remember looking outside the window for hours at the moving landscape. I still find myself today contemplating behind the glass window, as a passenger or a driver. Attracted to the stillness of the landscape, I often feel mesmerized by the familiarity of foreign land. This collection of photographs is a first look into the relationship between my childhood voyages and recent travels.

To see some more great images and to have a great night out you have to attend the Vernissage on Friday April 8, 2011 from 7-10PM.

No comments: